At The Farmers’ Market
Hatch + Hype is an exciting project designed to assist farmers’ market organizers with recruiting new vendors as well as highlighting new and innovative products from existing vendors. Farmers’ markets taking part in the project receive the following:
- Hatch + Hype branded tent kit
- Promotional materials for vendors
- Support from Project Manager
- Funds to support the program (2022 Season)
- Access to resources and sponsorship opportunities
There is a comprehensive Tools and Resources Database available to help you cultivate and grow your business. Whether you’re a market manager or vendor, use these useful resources, links and documents to explore everything from funding opportunities to finance and accounting. Access these resources by visiting here.
Hatch an Idea
Hatch + Hype provides budding entrepreneurs with a low cost, low barrier opportunity to engage directly with customers via BCAFM Member Farmers’ Markets. Through the Hatch + Hype project emerging businesses can benefit from;
- Hatch + Hype branded tent
- Free promotional materials
- Access to low-cost liability insurance
- Real time feedback about products
- Access to community resources & educational opportunities
Hype New Products
Hatch + Hype is not just for new businesses. Returning vendors and established businesses can use this opportunity to further promote new products, collaborations and innovation within their tent space and beyond. Hatch + Hype provides BCAFM Member Farmers’ Markets with promotional materials to use at the farmers markets and online!
Follow the Trail
Stay up to date on the freshest projects and campaigns taking place at BC Farmers’ Markets.