The Kelowna Farmers’ and Crafters’ Market features farm, food and craft vendors. They draw their vendors from between the boundaries of Armstrong and Summerland and focus on handmade, locally-grown, and artisanal products.
The Kelowna Farmers’ and Crafters’ Market has markets year round, bringing the best of the Okanagan to you.
This market participates in the BC Farmers' Market Nutrition Coupon Program.
Orchard Park Mall
At Springfield Rd. and Dilworth Dr.
Kelowna , BC
View on Google Maps
- Bike Lockup
- Close to Public Transit
- Designated Accessible Parking Space
- Parking Within 5-minute Walk
- Some On-Site Parking
Check website for Festival dates and Events
- Alcohol - Beer, Wine, Cider, Liquor
- Artisans / Crafters
- Food Trucks + Beverage
- Fruits / Vegetables
- Preserves + Prepared Foods
- Seating Area
- Some Vendors Accept BC Farmers' Market Nutrition Coupon
- Wheelchair Accessible
- ATM On-Site
- ATM Within 5-minute Walk
- Market Money or Cash
- Some Vendors Accept Debit and/or Credit Card