#FarmersFeedMe Photo Contest
Farmers’ market season is well underway and now is the time to recognize the dedicated work of BC farmers!
Express your love and appreciation for BC farmers, and snap a photo to post on Instagram or Facebook. Try a portrait, an action shot, or something silly! We’ll sweeten the deal with a chance to win one of 2 prizes: $100 to your favourite BC farmers’ market, and a Presto 23-Quart Pressure Canner.
HOW TO ENTER
- Take a trip to one of these 145 BC farmers’ markets
- Snap a photo of your favourite local farmer at the market
- Post the photo on Instagram or Facebook, and tell us who this farmer is and why you love them
- Use the hashtag #FarmersFeedMe and tag us (@bcfarmersmarket on Instagram; or @BC Farmers Markets on Facebook)
- Don’t forget to mention which farmers’ market you visited!
Monday, September 2, 2019 at 11:59pm
Two winners will be selected on Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- 1st place: $100 to spend at a BC Association of Farmers’ Markets member farmers’ markets of your choice
- 2nd place: Presto 23-Quart Pressure Canner
Contest is open to residents of BC, age 18 years and older. Photo must show a local farm vendor at a BC Association of Farmers’ Markets member farmers’ market (see list of eligible BC farmers’ markets here: bcfarmersmarkettrail.com)
Old photos that have been newly tagged with the contest hashtag will not be eligible to win. People can enter up to once per day. Duplicate photo entries are not valid.
The Government of British Columbia is committed to working with industry partners. Opinions expressed in this document are those of the BC Association of Farmers’ Markets and not necessarily those of the Government of British Columbia or the Investment Agriculture Foundation of BC.