#BCFarmersMarket Photo Contest
Farmers’ market season is upon us and there is no better time to eat locally!
The fields are bursting with fresh, local goodness and it’s time to show off this #BuyBC bounty at farmers’ markets around the province.
Give us a taste of why you love BC farmers’ markets, and snap a photo to post on Instagram. We’ll sweeten the deal with a chance to win one of 2 prizes: $100 to your favourite BC farmers’ market, and a Bernardin Home Canning Kit.
HOW TO ENTER
- Take a trip to one of 145 BC farmers’ markets
- Snap a creative, silly or beautiful photo of fresh, local food at the market
- Post the photo on Instagram, and tell us why you love this market
- Use the hashtag #BCFarmersMarket, and tag and follow @BCFarmersMarket
- Don’t forget to mention which farmers’ market you visited!
Monday, August 5, 2019 at 11:59pm
Two winners will be selected on Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- $100 to spend at a BC Association of Farmers’ Markets member farmers’ markets
- one Bernardin Home Canning Starter Kit
Contest is open to residents of BC, age 18 years and older. Photo must show a local food item from a BC Association of Farmers’ Markets member farmers’ markets (see list of eligible BC farmers’ markets here: bcfarmersmarkettrail.com)
Old photos that have been newly tagged with the contest hashtag will not be eligible to win. People can enter up to once per day. Duplicate photo entries are not valid.
The Government of British Columbia is committed to working with industry partners. Opinions expressed in this document are those of the BC Association of Farmers’ Markets and not necessarily those of the Government of British Columbia or the Investment Agriculture Foundation of BC.